We are the champions
Well... I'm still alive.... I think! We did the race for life this last Saturday, and actually it wasn't too bad... I'm currently having a bit of asthma issue, so couldn't really run for that long, and was a bit more dfficult than i expected, still I did complete it in 43mins and 9 seconds, which i was quite proud of... All of us (in our little church choir clique) finished in the 35 - 44 minutes range, so job was indeed a good one!
It's really an amazing experience doing it tho... Running round and reading who everyone was running for was actually quite moving, but I'd recommend it to anyone, even if you just do it with your mates and stroll round the park... although if you do intend to run, remember to incorporate some hills into your training as Heaton Park is not as flat as Manchester city centre!!!!
Anyway, must get back to work, will write more (and hopefully include some pictures of the day!) soon!
TTFN chucklebutties :o)

1 Comments:
Well done you!
Post a Comment
<< Home