Liz's Lovely Things

Liz's Lovely Things: Large and Small. The lovely world of lovely Liz, and all her loverly things.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

(Ch Ch Ch) Changes...

have decided each blog title is going to be a song title (or a quote from a song!) this one, in case you dont' know is the one that goes, time la la la la ch ch changes do do do do do do doodoo ahhhh - but obviously with words! - Glad we cleared that one up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

But no, my fellow web-lovelies, we are entering a big period of CHANGE - now I'm not normally adverse to it, but it's all a wee bit scary (and therefore, not especially lovely!)

I have lots of auditions in the pipeline for postgrad college - which is great, but I have to get them etc..... and then I have an interview for a new job on the 9th Feb, AND THEN.........( :o) ) it's my birthday on the 7th which is lovely, but I turn 22, and that's, like, proper grown up, so am doing the responsible thing, and planning a big night out on the day - so if any of you are free we will be drinking a week on tuesday - somewhere in town - ask me where if u can come!!!!

Have decided that if I don't get in to any college courses this year, then I'm going to move back to my mum's and have babies ... maybe

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

22 grown up? Do me a favour. Now 62 - that's grown up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home