Liz's Lovely Things

Liz's Lovely Things: Large and Small. The lovely world of lovely Liz, and all her loverly things.

Monday, February 20, 2006

sit down you're rocking the boat

or rather don't sit down...... not at all.. regardless of place or whether indeed one will be rocking the boat..

Apologies for not blogging for so long, but I fell over dancing, and generally showing off...and hurt my back...well to cut a mighty long story short, the doctor thinks I've fractured (or possibly dislocated) my coccyx, which is, quite frankly, bloody painful, and not lovely at all..... The most annoying think is the pain is getting worse not better, and the more painkillers I take the more the pain seems to increase (there's something highly not logical there)...

So, whilst now being in work for 2 weeks should be a pleasure,as I can't sit at my desk, I can't sit down anywhere.... grumble over.... although ifanyone has a rubber ring they're not using I'll pay you for it ;o)

1 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger Jocelyn Lavin said...

My sister fractured her coccyx a few years ago. She fell down some stairs in a bar on New Year's Eve. She was so drunk she didn't realise it hurt till the next day.... She had to sit on a rubber ring for about 6 months! I'll ask her what she did with it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home