Liz's Lovely Things

Liz's Lovely Things: Large and Small. The lovely world of lovely Liz, and all her loverly things.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Workin' 9 to 5.....

I like singing, I don't like my office job, but that's ok, because I do like singing...... Realised I'm not going to be working 9 to 5 forever, as quite frankly, I like singing too much, and acting, and dancing, and showing off in general .....

Hurrah!


And I do like Halle ... with more Russian tonight with Shostakovich 2, and being broadcast on Radio 3 (live!!!!) woo indeedio ;o)

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jocelyn Lavin said...

Happy birthday Liz :-)

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jocelyn Lavin said...

(I'd have sent you a card or a text but I don't know your address or number! Must rectify that!)

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Yoga Troll said...

thanks!!!!!!!!:o) woo birthday!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home