eternal flame....
ok, the title is the nearest song i could find to then blog about inflamation.... (if anyone has any better suggestions, please suggest!!!!) as apparently my back is so sore because it's very inflamed inside, but I can't take ibruprofen as am highly allergic to the stuff... huh! you'd think there'd be more drugs they could give me!!!!!!!
Anyhow, am really quite bored of not being in work (I can't believe I'm saying that), and the back is still no better, although I recently discovered that codeine, which I am taking in ridculous quantites actually converts to morphine in your body, so that possibly explains the slightly spaced feeling I've had the last few days.....
Am really miffed as i had to miss Halle last night as well, I just couldn't bear having to sit on two buses, and then sit down for a rehearsal and then get home.....grumble grumble grumble I really didn't think I spent so much of my life sat on my backside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, am consoling myself my watching all my DVDs in alphabetical order (i kid you not.... well, I watched them all last week in order of my favourites.......) however am still only on Bridget Jones: the edge of reason, as keep falling asleep! However, I shall persevere, knowing i have FAR TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

3 Comments:
Poor you!Nothing is worse than a sore bum (I should know after 3 children!)Hope you can be back at choir next week.
Surely it should be 'internal pain'?!?! (I always used to think that it should have been the title to eternal flame as is far more amusing!)
So sorry to hear about your tailend. Codiene sends me bonkers too! Hope the painkillers are working a bit.
Hope you're back at choir soon. I'm on holiday from today (woo, Egypt) so you better be better by the time I get back.
*hugs*
Dr Liz
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home