Liz's Lovely Things

Liz's Lovely Things: Large and Small. The lovely world of lovely Liz, and all her loverly things.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

keep on running....

Howdy doodly etc...

Again a quick update of the lovely world of me, and all my lovely things!!!!!!

First things second, (well come on, it makes a change!)

Second things first, I'm doing the Race for life Cancer Research 5K on 3rd June, and I'm very very scared that i might die.... I have been training, along with some other friends who are doing it, and i can now run for 7 minutes, and walk for 3, and do it 3 times and that gets us about 4K,


However, (being very cheeky now!!!) I know some people hang on to my every word on this blog and you can sponsor me by visiting http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/stanns and donate online (How cool is that????)

Anyway, back to first things, It's only 2 weeks and 1 day til i go on holiday!!!!!! Woo! I'm going on a canal boat, (again I fear death) but woo! no work for a whole week!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

How tricks with you all anyway??????????


Lx

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Jade Thingy can do 18 miles with no training then you should be OK! Canal boats are not scary as long as you get on with the person you're cooped up with!!

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Jocelyn Lavin said...

So how did it go? I did think of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home