Liz's Lovely Things

Liz's Lovely Things: Large and Small. The lovely world of lovely Liz, and all her loverly things.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....

Having a song as a title is becoming much more difficult... however, when i started writing this post, I knew what I was going to say, and it was probably something related to my favourite things... as I can't think of anything directly related to raindrops, roses, whiskers, or kittens... However, got sidetracked along the way, and now have absolutley no clue as to what I was going to say......

Am so old, am forgetting things.... and trying to learn Russian whilst handling accounts regionally....

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Jocelyn Lavin said...

If you're old I'm ancient :p Noviye karpussa! (that's the bit I have on the brain)

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jocelyn. If you are old what chance have I got to still be able to sing without forgetting words,notes or even standing on the stage for a long time with needing the loo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home