red red wine....
So, Le Petit Blanc have a thief.... What was a lovely evening out was slightly marred by the fact £30 disappeared from my brother's wallet whilst it was in the cloakroom... ... How rude? Really it's something you don't expect at one of Manchester's finer eating establishments.... and now i have to write a poncy letter to complain...
However, aside from that... it was a lovely lovely thing.... :o) but I'm 22 though now, and I know (as anonymous pointed out) 22 is not necesarilly(yeah, i know i still can't spell...) grown up it's different and depressing as the next significant birthday after 21 is 30 (ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
still even numbers are better than odd.... I'm convinced..... roll on the auditions and a job interviews

2 Comments:
Did you get anywhere with the poncy letter?
Kate
unfortunatly not, i'm thinking of writing another one, sending it recorded delivery, and enclosing the first.... bu i dont' know if that's just too much hassle, or whether 3 months after is too late to bring it up again????????
Post a Comment
<< Home