Bargain Hunter
I am quite pleased to announce that I feel I am regaining my status as bargain queen... Not only recently did i buy a pair of £60 trainers for £7.50 and £30 for £1.25(Thank you Mr Allsports' closing down sale!) but i do love being part of the Halle. In the past 2 days I have saved myself £60 on two circle seats which I got free!!!!!!!!!!!- now admittedly buying my own tickets for these concert, i would have only payed£16(£8 each) but it's kinda like saving more money really..... if u think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus the Halle means I get to do more loud and shouty Russian things (which would be perfect if I hadn't had an overkill of Russian singing recently!) Shostakovich's 2nd and 3rd are like Les Mis but not French (which can only be a good thing if u ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Anyway, enough of random posting, will write again, when brain is in gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home