Liz's Lovely Things

Liz's Lovely Things: Large and Small. The lovely world of lovely Liz, and all her loverly things.

Monday, January 23, 2006

tell me why I don't like Mondays

... .... as a band once said. I think the simple reason really is the fact I don't like work, or many of the people i work with... While this is a lovely place for lovely things, my work place generally isn't. However, a new job must be around the corner now!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I actually enjoyed myself at the RSAMD on Friday (i tried to post before to explain I was going there but it didn't work - stoopid broadband!!!!!) and then spent the whole weekend eating - the diet is not going well. but have decided am going to go back to dance lessons .... i think......

Still... ... it'll be the weekend again soon :o)

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Yoga Troll said...

thanks, will think about it. - kinda somethings seems wrong about paying £5 a week to lose 2lb :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home