Liz's Lovely Things

Liz's Lovely Things: Large and Small. The lovely world of lovely Liz, and all her loverly things.

Monday, July 24, 2006

oh what their joy .....

It is a song title, it's an anthem by Harris which we sung at evensong last night... so there (just in case, any of you were thinking the title wasn't a song!!! nur nur and indeed nur!!!!)

I realised it has been over a month since i wrote last and that's very very very bad... so decided to inform you on the lovely world of lovely Liz

Firstly, I moved house!!!! woopee, i had to move as my tenancy agreement ended, and when my landlord asked me in January if i was planning to stay in the flat i was like "nooooo... I'll be somewhere more exciting by then etc etc....." still... I'm here in manchester, however, planning many exciting things!!!!!!!!! My new flat is lovely and you should all come round for tea one day....

Secondly, my Dad's still quite poorly, he's better than he was at first, but I'm not sure the doctors are REALLY helping him by putting him on MORE drugs that mess with blood pressure.... anyhoo.... not v lovely to say the least

Thirdly, I went back to Halle, after missing was seemed like ZILLIONS of rehearsals I am back... I actually didn't realise how much I'd missed it til i returned!!!! And we're doing really cool music, and i think I'll have JUST done enough rehearsals to qualify for the concerts (cos if i can't do them i'm gonna cry... well maybe winge.... (is that how you spell winge? whinge? ahhh think that one's correct... well I'm gonna whinge and winge whatever the latter is)

Fourthly, I had a haircut, it was last Saturday at Trade Secrets in the arndale centre, and the layers at the front make me look like a boy!!!!!!!!... i''m not lovin it.... alas it was free so really musn't grumble!!!!!!

Fifth, (is this getting too long now????!!!!) there's only 1 more Halle practise left till summer holidays - what am I gonna do on Wednesday nights without Choir?????? Suggestions please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's all for now... promise will write again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTFN!!!!!!!!!!

Lx

4 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz,

Are you still hoarding my DVDs, even after my last comment? 8-(

Matthew

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Jocelyn Lavin said...

You must come and visit me and meet my cats and play Donkey Konga! That'll give me inspiration to tidy up :-)

Are you free next Wed night? We could have an alto reunion!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Yoga Troll said...

yes i still have them, but I've lost your email address, as don't have access to the hotmail one anymore. Did u want me to post them to you? If so, could you email me an address - the first bit is the smae just ends with "@gmail.com". How are you anyway? Hope urok.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Alsion said...

Hey you!

Decided to check up on your blog after seeing you on Sat (and you not coming back to the evening bit of the wedding!!!). But what do I find?!? No up to date information at all! 24th July indeed.

Pah.

Hope you are well. Write more often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home