Liz's Lovely Things

Liz's Lovely Things: Large and Small. The lovely world of lovely Liz, and all her loverly things.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

i'm dreaming of a white christmas (preferably in about a month)

Hello my lovelies.... I can only humbly apologise... to all of you millions of people who wait patiently for my words (or just Bec then ;o) ) It has been, indeed nearly a month since i posted... but what can i say, i don't think I'm a natural blogger!



But as the title of the post may suggest I have done absolutley nothing in preparation for Christmas, with the exception of buying the baby a toy, and my god mother and cousin an address book, and am running out of available shopping time !!! - think it's going to be a Christmas Eve spectacular....

Halle rehearsal last night was the piano rehearsal with Jamie (who as well as being normal conductor/chorus master dude is actually conducting the concerts with the orchestra - which is nice!) And halfway through "ahh"ing the last verse of 'Away in a manger' I suddenly realised that it was only 11 days til Xmas, (and I only have 5 1/2 days left at work ! - whoopee!). Anyway, the concerts look good fun! - the repetoire (if I'm honest) isn't as interesting as 'The Phil' used to be, but we do get to wear tinsel and santa hats in the 2nd half...

anyway, must return to another bit of the computer screen to print out the reports for work .... ahh to be a student once more.... :o)

ooh, I've also been to london to audition for the RAM's musical theatre course, but will tell you more later :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home